Six new 4-year, structured PhD positions in the PMBRC are now open for applications:
- Development of a water soluble formulations of fatty acids
- Screening of commercial and novel lipase enzymes towards the synthesis of bioactive carbohydrate fatty acid derivatives and for application in enantioselective synthesis.
- Shell waste from Aquaculture: Waste product or untapped resource?
- Development of an enhanced gene therapy for Canavan disease using directed evolution
- Aerosol Jet Printing of Dissolving Microneedle Arrays for the Transdermal Delivery of Therapeutic Peptides
- Nano-enhanced Contact Lenses for the Treatment of Ocular Disease
Please download the Research Postgraduate Application Form and return completed applications email@example.com quoting the relevant project number in the email subject line. Please note that paper submissions will not be accepted. Any queries relating to the application process should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications: 17:00 GMT Friday 26th April 2019