Affiliated Companies & Institutions
The PMBRC are currently working on, or have completed projects with, the following companies and organisations:
- Genzyme Ireland Ltd.
- EirGen Pharma Ltd.
- MSD Ireland Ltd.
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals Ireland
- Temmler Ireland Ltd. (Aenova Group)
- Pinewood Healthcare
- TopChem Pharmaceuticals Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd.
- Xeolas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Arran Chemical Company (Almac Group)
Medical Device Companies
- Waters Technologies Ireland Ltd.
- MEDITE Europe Ltd.
- Heraeus Metal Processing Ltd.
- Glantreo Limited
- Relequa Analytical Systems Ltd.
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Synthesis and Solid State Pharmaceutical Centre (SSPC), Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) Research Centre
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology Centre (PMTC), hosted at University of Limerick
- National Centre for Sensor Research (NCSR), Dublin City University
- Bangor University, U.K.
- Materials and Surface Science Institute (MSSI), University of Limerick
- Shannon ABC (Applied Biotechnology Centre), IT Tralee & Limerick IT
- Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Florida, U.S.A.
- Department of Applied Sciences, Northumbria University, U.K.
- Institute for Microbial Biotechnology and Metagenomics (IMBM), University of the Western Cape, South Africa
- Australian Centre for Research on Separation Science (ACROSS), University of Tasmania, Australia